Tuesday, May 29, 2012

-Sarah's Key-

yepp. taylor's bitter & dumb, but she's a suga pie.

I recently watched this amazing, inspirational movie, that I couldn't forget. it's been with me now for 4 days, still engraved in my brain. every scene, song, event, line. I can't seem to forget any of it. & I guess to make this matter better/worse I bought the whole album (by Max Richter!!! he's unbelievable) & I've been listening to it almost non-stop. This movie is...
Sarah's Key
All I will say about this story is that, everyone's story needs to be heard somehow. how ever big or small. Everyone needs to be heard. who knows, your story could help another. I know this story helped me and I thank the lord this movie/book fell into my lap and made me realize how fortunate I am, but oh-so-much ready to go out on my own.
-tay

No comments:

Post a Comment